Friday 5 August 2016

5 Year Bucket Life

A few years ago a friend asked me what I really wanted to do in life. She asked me to put together a bucket list. I did this and recently I realised that I never even tried to complete / do anything on this listing. So here we go, my challenge for the next 5 years.

  1. Swim with sharks
  2. Archery
  3. Under 'The Secret'
  4. Take Nicholas to Disney Land Florida
  5. Reduced my hours of work to part-time
  6. Professional family portrait
  7. Increase my confidence
  8. Blind driving
  9. Go karting
  10. Tank driving
  11. Smile at a stranger every day
  12. Speak honestly about how I feel
  13. Stop smoking
  14. Paint balling
  15. Snow angles with Nicholas
  16. Get a tattoo
  17. Loose weight
  18. Find my dream home
  19. Take Nicholas to Lapland
  20. Dance lessons so Nicholas does not ake me to site doen, although maybe that is not idea
  21. Start pencile portrait drawing again
  22. Learn to paint
  23. Have a go in a race car
  24. kick boxing
  25. Set up electric train set for Nicholas
  26. Write a childrens book
  27. See the Mona Lisa
  28. Beat Gizmo to the sofa for a whole month
  29. Wear a dress
  30. Drink more water and less coffee
  31. Do one good deed  a month
  32. Reduce house hold budget

No comments:

Post a Comment